Welcome to our Reception page!
Here you can find information on what your child is learning in school and how you can help your child learn. This is in addition to weekly updates on Evidence Me.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at either the start/end of the school day or via the school office.
Miss Darrington & Mrs Williams
- PE: We will be taking part in PE sessions every Monday and Friday, PE kit consists of plain blue/black shorts or jogging bottoms, a plain white t-shirt and black trainers.
- Home Learning Challenges: Will be handed out every week via the Evidence Me app on a Thursday to be completed by the following Tuesday.
- Reading books: will be handed out every Thursday and will be collected in the following Tuesday.
- Class Library Book: Your child will choose a new book to enjoy at home every Friday from our class library. Please make sure your child brings these books back every week.
- Please send your child to school with a water bottle and appropriate outdoor clothing as we access our outdoor learning area in all acceptable weather. (Wellies, waterproof coat, sun cream, sun hats.) - Please ensure all items are labelled.
Reception Long Term Plan
Writing Long Term Plan
Maths Long Term Plan
Our Topic: Stories and Rhymes
In the Stories and Rhymes project your child will be introduced to the wonderful world of stories and nursery rhymes. They will listen to and learn a range of traditional tales and nursery rhymes and work creatively to solve problems for the characters they meet.
Supporting your child at home
- Share a wide range of stories and retell favourite stories using repeated phrases.
- Sing nursery rhymes and songs.
- Talk about favourite stories and story characters.