A warm welcome to you and to our Nursery community!
On this page we will keep you updated on the exciting learning experiences we are providing each term and how we are developing a love of learning in our Nursery. Please do not hesitate to contact us either at the end of the school day or via the school office.
Miss Harris and Mrs Patel
School Hours: AM sessions: 8:45-11:45.
PM sessions: 12.15 - 3.15.
- PE: We will be taking part in PE sessions every Friday, PE kit consists of plain blue/black shorts or jogging bottoms, a plain white t-shirt and black trainers. Please ensure your child has appropriate clothing for PE for the time of year, as well as suitable footwear. PE kit is still to be worn to school every Friday.
- Home Learning Challenges: Will be handed out every week via the Evidence Me app.
- Class Library Book: Your child will choose a new book to enjoy at home every Monday from our class library. Please make sure your child brings these books back every week.
- Outdoor Learning: We will be accessing the outdoor area in all acceptable weather conditions, please bring a pair of wellies for your children to wear at school, which can be left at school, and ensure they are wearing appropriate clothing for the weather, i.e. waterproof coats, sun hats and sun cream.
- Belongings: Please send your child to school with water bottle, indoor plimsoles and wellies that we can keep at school. Please ensure all items are labelled.
- Lunch: Full time and afternoon children will be enjoying lunches at school: You can choose between a school dinner or packed lunch. (Please bring a healthy, nut free packed lunch.)
Autumn 1: Marvellous Me
This term we will be focusing on developing our understanding of friendships and families, how to be kind and helpful members of the class and we will be finding out about the people who help us in our local community .
We will also be practice being independent and learning the school routines, rules and values.
Supporting your child at home:
- Talk about who is in your family.
- Discuss how to be a kind and helpful friend.
- Encourage your child to talk in full sentences, if you child answers with one word, you could model a full sentence back for them to copy.
- Encourage independence.
*Remember to check your Evidence Me account for your weekly Home Learning Challenge.*
Nursery Long Term Plan
Dates for the Diary
Keep up to date with all events that are occurring in Nursery by checking here.
Take a look at some of the celebrations we have joined in with so far this year..
Eid- al- Fitr