The Governors and Staff of the School agree that our core aim is to enable each child to attain his or her maximum potential within a happy and disciplined school environment. We aim to help children develop:
- Lively, enquiring minds and a love of learning; the ability to question, to argue rationally and to think for themselves;
- The ability to work hard and to succeed at tasks; to work independently and with other people;
- A sense of self-respect, self-confidence and self-reliance; an awareness of and a sensitivity to the needs and views of others; the ability to accept responsibility for their own actions;
- The knowledge, skills and practical abilities they will need throughout their lives, at work and play, in a fast-moving world;
- A reasoned set of personal attitudes, values and beliefs; an understanding of the world and their place in it; a respect for the religious and moral values of others.